Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Vape Summit: Las Vegas

I headed out to LV last weekend to help out one of my closest buddies, Jon, and support him at the Vape Summit. Over the past half year or so Jon, his brother, JoRyan, and their good friend, Ken, have been working tirelessly to come out with their own uniquely designed vape mod, The Illuminatus. Their mod was just recently released and boy did it hit the ground running. It sold out within the first few days and those who were lucky enough to snatch one up were ecstatic and those who weren't fast enough were left begging for more to be produced.

I'm so proud to have close friends who are out their grinding to make it as a small business in such a politically corrupt world. These guys are my brothers and I can only hope for us to continue to grow together and support each other in whatever endeavors we explore.

Cheers to my bros. I know this is just the beginning.





- E

No comments:

Post a Comment