Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

UCI ZOT! ZOT! ZOT!

So today I got to go back to my Alma Mater, UC Irvine! My two youngest siblings, Bret & Lani came with us (they are currently undergrads there too!). It was really fun to go to some of my most visited spots from my 5 years there!

"WE WANT YOU!" Finally got a picture with the UCI sign! :) 

 The famous Crawford Hall! Where my dancing heart still resides with Kaba Modern!

 This is right outside the William Gillespie Studios … though honestly I should have spend more time here! OOPS! 

 Claire Trevor Theater! Love this theater, where many wonderful moments were spent on that stage! 

The Bridge to Claire Trevor School of the Arts! I remember literally running to my 8am class from Middle Earth - and this bridge shaking like a leaf! Scariest thing ever! 

 Calmindon! My first home at UCI! Gotta love Middle Earth Dorms! 

 Self Explanatory! 

Cha! Gotta get our Boba fix! 

Today was a beautiful day! Ok, it was actually weirdly bipolar with lots of gloom… but the people made it all worth it! I love my baby siblings, they're pretty freaking awesome! And I love love love E, he always takes the nicest pictures of me! Makes me feel so pretty! WOO! 

Goodnight Ya'll! 
Xx - J

1 comment: