Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Edits Galore!

So E finally got through the pictures from this weekend! And if you can't tell, I'm pretty obsessed with them! I just haven't gotten over how great these kids are! I mean… let me just show you…


 Meet Jo, she's like my spirit animal (lol) but seriously she's a talented little artist already

Here's Em, this girl is cute as a button and but has a personality that will knock your socks off! 

 Lo here, seriously gives me a case of the blues with her gorgeous feet & lines and I have smile lines for days after spending just a few moments with her! 

 Cute little Abs, was definitely out of her element this weekend, but her giggle always melts my heart a little! 

My gorgeous girl, Nini! Seriously look at all that hair and that smile! This girl tried to convince me she was camera shy! HA! 

My girls! So lucky their awesome parents allowed me to play with them this weekend! 

Thought I'd throw one more in there! Don't I fit right in? You'd think I was still a teenager :) 
These kids keep me real young! WOOO!

Xx - J




No comments:

Post a Comment