Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Victoria Beach

I've been wanting to take some pics at this spot for awhile now and we finally had time to go on a little adventure today! This place is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and J made me promise her we'd go back there soon.

The beach itself is pretty secluded, as there aren't too many tourists running around, and it has the makings of a great hang out spot with friends, family, significant others, etc. It was pretty gloomy today, so that probably helped in clearing out the beach.

Towards the very end of the beach there is an old tower that looks like something straight from the Medieval Times. I've seen a lot of great engagement pictures taken there and I was pretty excited to take some shots. Even though my shoes got completely soaked, it was definitely worth it to take some great pics of my love!











- E

No comments:

Post a Comment