Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

4.13.14

Whenever I'm in Hawaii, I'm usually with one of my best buds, Blaise. This time around, he didn't make it out to the islands with us and I've been super bummed about it. Luckily for us we were able to meet up with his dad, Uncle Benny, and Auntie Gina.

I absolutely love hanging out with them and catching up. They're so much fun to hang out with and really great company. They always take us to the best spots to eat and it was more of the same today.


We headed over to Genki sushi and did some SERIOUS work. Genki is pretty fun and the conveyor-belt-style service is fun and entertaining. I'm actually surprised there's not a lot of sushi joints like this on the mainland.


Afterwards, we headed to Frost City for some dessert. A couple hours and a ton of laughs/conversations later, we took this picture and headed back home. I'm already looking forward to seeing them again and hopefully the next time is with Blaise.


- E


No comments:

Post a Comment