Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Travel Bug

Probably the knarliest thing we did on our last vacation to HI was hike the sea cliffs on the East Side. On a normal day it probably would be a piece of cake to do this hike but this was far from a normal day, at least to our standards. The winds felt like they we blowing 35-40 mph and it rained on and off. There were definitely times when I was nervous for J and myself, moreso for J, but she was a trooper and was probably more fearless than I was.

I only brought one camera lens for obvious reasons and these pictures don't nearly do this hike justice but the architecture and shape of the sea cliffs is pretty amazing. To see how nature has naturally formed these cliffs is really beautiful. At the "end" of the hike there is a naturally formed rock bridge. We didn't dare walk on it because of the wind but I plan on going back there and taking a picture on it.

J and I haven't been able to travel as much as I've wanted but I'm looking forward to going on more adventures like this with my little love!



- E

No comments:

Post a Comment