Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Young Choreographer's Showcase

So when our Ballet company director quit in December, my co-worker, Sara and I got put in charge of putting together this showcase. We were really unsure about putting it together, since we were given a short amount of time to put it together, and we had never done anything like it before. The cool part about this showcase is that the girls do all the choreography themselves. And we really only had to supervise them a bit, and give a few a few pointers/advice. I was seriously impressed with the kids and the routines that they came up with! I think I've got a bit of competition now lol, mostly it just inspired to me get back on my A game and work on myself.

The full cast and directors/teachers! 

The girls and Lani trying to convince me to jump...

 I jumped! Lol

Love them. Couldn't be more blessed <3
Xx - J


No comments:

Post a Comment