Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

SD Padres

Went to my first Padres game in two seasons today with my boy Blaise. Petco Park is still absolutely beautiful as the first season it opened but I'd have to say, I'm quite impressed with all the new concessions this year.

Two of the best additions in my opinion are Phil's BBQ and Baked Bear. My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures I took earlier today. It's pretty neat how all the additions are SD based businesses and not just some global company that you can find anywhere - i.e. McDonalds. Definitely gives out-of-towners a good sense of what SD has to offer in the F&B industry.

Even though the Padres lost, I had a great time just hanging out and watching some baseball. Hoping to make another trip to the ballpark soon!







- E

No comments:

Post a Comment