Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Laguna Sea Caves

My buddy Blaise had the day off today and he decided to make the drive up and hang out with me (sucha sweet guy). We hit up "1,000 Steps" in Laguna to go check out the sea caves over there. We heard this place was a nice spot to chill and take pics and it definitely do not disappoint. 

There really aren't 1,000 steps to get to the beach but I can see why it could feel like there are that many. I had to stop for a quick breather on my way back up. Granted we got there around noon on a weekday, the beach was pretty much empty and secluded. There were probably less than ten people, including me and Blaise, who got to share about a mile of sand. 

The sea caves were awesome and I for sure plan on going back there with J for a little photo shoot.








- E


No comments:

Post a Comment