Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

OCSA Seniors

So tonight I went to see one of my very first Cal Elite students perform in her last high school dance show. This show was very cool, since it was the Orange County School of the Arts, Senior Student Choreography Show. My student, Amanda has really come into her own with her choreography the last couple of years and I'm so proud of all that she has accomplished. She'll be attending UCLA in the fall, so luckily she won't be too far away!
Ms Gail, Meghan, Amanda, LB & I
Cal Elite teachers & students supporting our Amanda <3

Only part of the group that came to support this lovely lady! 

Seriously, the hardest part of being a teacher is letting them go. I could barely contain my tears during her routine, and it'll be very hard to imagine not seeing her every week this next year. 

Best of luck my love! 
Xx- J

No comments:

Post a Comment