Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Three Amigos!

I'm so fortunate to have met these two guys. I've only known them for about 3 months but they've quickly become two of my favorite people. They're so down to earth, genuinely great guys, and extremely humble and it was easy to get along with them.

Joe is a little older, 40+ years old to be exact, but he's probably in better shape than I am right now. He's a business owner and has been such a wealth of knowledge for someone like me who is trying to start my own small business. 

Taylor is a rockstar and used to manage the biggest Vans retail store and helped coordinate some of their big events, including the US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach. He's currently working on his own clothing line and we recently partnered up on one of his shoots.

I couldn't have asked to be working with a better group of guys. Can't wait to see what lies ahead of us!


- E

No comments:

Post a Comment