Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

SaturDAZE

Today was crazy! I woke up at the crack of dawn… ok really it was like 6:30am… but that's RIDICULOUSLY early for me! Today was our at-large program for the Distinguished Young Women of Orange County. It's a one day event for those in OC to qualify for the state program. DYW is an AMAZING scholarship program, that used to be called Junior Miss. And back in the day, I went to state as Carlsbad's Junior Miss, and left the program as a whole new better version of myself. But enough about the program, you could learn more at ajm.org :)

We only had 3 girls able to participate today, which was a bummer since we almost had 7 girls! But these three were wonderful and very talented!
Here's Karli in the middle of her Contemporary routine

 Sofia busting out some tunes 
 Our 3 girls with our Emcee :) 

I was the choreographer and backstage manager, so I opted out of the picture since everyone was in cute outfits… and I was so sweaty! Haha people seriously don't give backstage hands enough credit… that ish is HARD WORK! 

Xx -J

No comments:

Post a Comment