Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

DYW pt. 5: The Goodbye

The hardest part of DYW is the goodbyes. Seriously sometimes those 10 days feels like it will never end and I'll never get to sleep, but at the end it's like it flew by. And I'm always left in tears and feeling like a huge part of my heart is left in that crazy city of Bakersfield. These 29 amazing young women are the future, and I know they will go out and do some crazy amazing things. They're not only beautiful and kind, but talented and oh so intelligent. Watch out world, these babes are coming for you!
Barbie girl <3

Just some of the asians and my other half :)

 The funions with this crazy talented girl

Our new Distinguished Young Woman of California c/o 2015, Marsa! 
She's going to kill it and Mobile won't know what hit them! <3

Alright I'm all out of tears and emotions, I think I'm a robot now. See you in another 365ish days DYW... or at least until we meet again. I love you crazy little dydubs... seriously, go out and take over the world! I'll be right here waiting for all the big things you'll do! 

Xx - J


No comments:

Post a Comment