Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

More goodbyes

The hardest part about being a dance teacher/director is the goodbyes, I mean I guess with any sort of teaching position it's this way. But I hate it. I get so attached to all my students, and I truly think of them as my own. I mean I may not take them home at the end of night and have to bathe them and feed them - but I feel like I do a whole lot in the dance studio.

Even those cute little nuggets who are only with me a few years. Those precious few years are so incredible. To see them grow in their personality, dancing and confidence - is seriously so rewarding. So saying goodbye to this sweet little girl, who used to cry every week the first year - to the very talented performer she is now - was so hard.

Love you little M! I love Portland will welcome you with loving arms - and I know you'll be a shining star! Twinkle on!
Xx - J

No comments:

Post a Comment