Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Scripps Pier

Spent a good part of my trip down to SD hanging out with friends and family. Marc wanted to test out his new Sony Nex5 camera and I've been wanting to head to Scripps Pier to take some pictures, so it was the perfect time to go.

We found great parking right near the stairs and headed straight down to the beach. I never noticed the Scripps Forum was so close and I snapped a pretty sweet shot of the venue. I love how you can see the reflections of the clouds in the windows. Definitely one of my favorite shots from the day. Did I also mention that the Scripps Forum is a great wedding venue ;).

Once we got to the pier, we spent a good 30 minutes or so taking pictures. This is a great spot for photo sessions of any kind. We actually saw an engagement shoot and a little family shoot take place during our time there. I'm definitely going to be coming back here soon!









- E

No comments:

Post a Comment