Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Camera!!

I took the plunge and bought a new camera. I've been debating on whether or not I should get a new one or not. People always say, it's not the camera who makes a great photographer, it's the person, etc. etc. BUT I think it definitely helps if you have better equipment.

So after doing a ton of research, and with some help from my parents, I decided to purchase a Canon 6D. I was very close to buying a Canon 5DIII but I couldn't justify spending an extra $1,300 or so. With the "extra" cash that I saved from not buying a 5DIII, I bought a Sigma 35mm lens.

After waiting a week and finally getting my new toys in my hand, I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. I'm really excited to bring it around with me on all of my adventures!












- E

No comments:

Post a Comment