Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Akira's First Photoshoot

Today, we went out to lunch to celebrate my dad's birthday over at Todo Sushi. It's probably one of the better sushi spots here in San Diego and my bro-in-law has a buddy who works there as a sushi chef (he makes friends EVERYWHERE). Don't get me wrong, my dad's b-day is very important, but Akira had her first little photoshoot today!

Ok, technically it wasn't a photoshoot but since I finished eating my food first, I volunteered to take Akira for a walk around outside. We walked along the sidewalk and around the restaurant building. Along the side of the building was a wooden wall and being the photographer I am, I thought to myself, "this would be a nice area to take pics of the baby!"

She has the attention span that you would expect a 21 month old baby would have but she actually did a great job of staying still and standing where I asked her to. Here's to the first of many! Ninong loves you, Akira!







- E

No comments:

Post a Comment