Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

SaturDaze

E and I both had today off! He made Lani and I breakfast and then we headed to the pool, of course! Swam some laps (my arms hurt now) and took some pics with the gopro!

When we got back home, we all showed and we're pretty tired. L had to go to work, E took a nap and I took to the web in search of entertainment. (p.s. there are way too many of ALS ice bucket challenge videos - it's the only thing I see on my newsfeed. But YAY for awareness!) 
Once L got home, we headed to Newport for some Bearflag and Starbucks, of course!
After we were nice and full, we went to Crystal Cove and went past the tunnel and off to the beach! It was fun to go exploring and take some cute pictures together! 
My "baby" sister is WAY too tall now

Goobers :) 

Love him






Today was a pretty awesome day. I love spending time with these two the mostest, they always make me laugh! And laughter is the best medicine, and lord knows it been a rough couple of weeks. 
Good night! 
Xx - J



No comments:

Post a Comment