Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Anaheim Angels

My buddy Marc drove up to the OC and we headed out to the Angels vs. Dodgers game! We've both been wanting to go check out Angel Stadium for awhile now, so it was cool to finally make it out there. It was awesome to see Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, and Josh Hamilton in person. Granted we had nosebleed seats, it was still a great experience. Don't get me wrong, I'm a diehard Padres fan, but on that day, I was rooting for the Angels to win, and unfortunately for us, they couldn't pull out a win.

Overall, it was a great experience and really cool to check out another baseball stadium. I'd say the only thing that I wasn't satisfied with would be the food selection there. Petco Park has by far better food selection with all the great local eateries in San Diego - Phil's, Baked Bear, Hodad's, Oggi's, etc.

We definitely plan on coming back, hopefully with better seats!



- E

No comments:

Post a Comment