Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Photoshoot :: Concept Luxury

I know, I know, we've both been lagging on this blog, but I promise, we'll catch up. Ever since I started working at Apple again, I've become good buddies with one of the guys I went to training with. Taylor was a real chill dude when I first met him and he's become someone I can talk to about almost anything. Sports, fashion, art, photography, technology, you name it. 

A few months back, I helped him shoot some pictures for his clothing line, Concept Luxury. They've been rolling out with some really dope stuff and all definitely stuff I would rep (I'm still loyal to The Hundreds though, haha). 

They've been revamping their website and I'm so stoked that a bunch of the pictures I took for them are on there. Here's a couple of screenshots of their website featuring some of my pics!




- E

No comments:

Post a Comment