Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Go Charguhs Go!

I've lived in San Diego since I was two years old and I still remember the days when my cousin and I would play football in the streets. Growing up in SD, it's only natural that I'm a diehard Chargers fan.

Rockin' my Seau jersey!

I've had so many memories watching Chargers games with my family and friends. I even remember my parents buying a big-screen TV just for the 1994 Super Bowl so my whole family could come over and make our viewing experience that much better.



Today, the Chargers went to Cincinnati and dominated the Bengals in their first playoff game in four years. Regardless of whether the Chargers go on to win the Super Bowl or not, I'm soooo excited for their future with so many young and talented players. Here's to more Chargers wins and memories!

And with that, I leave you with this...



- E


No comments:

Post a Comment