Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I drove by Laguna Beach today and decided to make a pitstop and take some pictures. I was definitely not dressed for the beach and that could very well be the reason why people were looking at me funny like I was some creeper trying to take picture pictures of women. Instead, I did what any normal person would do and took pictures of myself (sarcasm).



If you can't tell already, I love The Hundreds and I'm wearing one of my favorite sweaters from them.



There were a few surfers out there and I took some time to snap a few pics of them.


When I was done taking pictures and packing my camera gear up, I remembered the Laguna Beach show my friends and I used to watch back in high school. It's kinda scary to think that show aired nearly a DECADE ago. TEN years guys, TEN years. Anywho, hope you all had a great day. It was nice to get out and have a relaxing day at the beach.

- E


No comments:

Post a Comment