Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

LOL

I love Thursdays, because they're basically my Friday! I don't have any more classes to teach tomorrow, and it's a much more relaxed evening for me! Only costume shopping and answering TONS of emails at work now! Today was even better since E came to visit me at work, which he NEVER does because he claims he'll just be bored the whole time. But I always enjoy his company, I'm always in a better mood when he's around… plus, all my kids tend to work harder in class to impress him. It's just a win-win! 

And now we're back at the condo, chillaxin'… and playing League of Legends. The funny thing is that my sister's boyfriend has gotten most of us into this video game. It's so addicting! When I'm not overly stressed or staying up all night at practice, we'll play LoL as soon as everyone is home from work/school. It's hilarious! We all scream and curse at each other for stealing kills or dying too many times in a row. On the outside looking in, it's super strange, but I love the quality time we get to spend together. 

Now that I've taken a short break… back to playing I go! 
Goodnight!
Xx - J

No comments:

Post a Comment