Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

So here's the scoop...

J and I have been thinking about structure and organization of our blog and we've decided to come up with monthly themes we will focus on. We'll still post about random things - like my LEGO post - but this will give us some sort of structure and motivation to keep things fresh.

We haven't quite figured out the order but things like fashion, places we've been, new restaurants we've yet to explore, etc. are all examples of what we're thinking. For the month of January, we've decided to share more about ourselves! We'll be posting things about our families, our hobbies, some interesting facts about us, and so on.

We're both really excited to share our adventures with everyone! - insert happy emoji - or I guess I could just do this.... d=) ..... That's a smiley face with a hat... I wear hats all the time.

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment