Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tiger, Tiger Woods Ya'll

I took some time today to hang out with one of my buddies, Marc, and put my golf clubs to use.


I used to play when I was younger but golf is a game that takes a great amount of patience and at such a young age, I had very little and would get upset every time I made a mistake or hit a bad ball. I had a ton of potential and no joke, people would call me a "young Tiger Woods" but I eventually stopped playing. 

Now that I'm older and have more patience, golf is more of a social thing for me. I love spending my Sundays with my parents on the golf course and will even skip watching the Chargers play to golf with them. For those of you that know me well enough, you know that I don't skip watching my Chargers play for just anything. 




Hope you all had a great day! I know I did.

You already know I have to throw The Hundreds in somewhere.

- E



No comments:

Post a Comment