Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Walk in the Park

J and I went for a little walk around a small park near her house. A little while ago, I gave her my old T1i so she could start taking some pictures of her own.

My little photographer :)

After we were done, I uploaded all the pictures and started to process some of them. I always knew post-production could be time consuming but today was the first time I caught myself taking an extremely long time on one picture. Being the perfectionist that I am, it was hard to not get every picture exactly the way I wanted it but I would spend more than half-an-hour on certain pictures.

Left - basic edits, Center - end result, Right - original picture
I'm pretty happy with how the picture turned out and I'm real excited to see my photography/post-processing skills develop!

 

- E




No comments:

Post a Comment